Tommy Armour’s classic How to Play Your Best Golf All the Time provides timeless golf instruction on the following subjects:
* How to learn your best golf
* What can your best golf be?
* Taking you to the lesson tee
* How your clubs can help you
* The grip holds your swing together
* How to get ready to swing
* Footwork, the foundation of best golf
* The art of hitting with the hands
* The waggle, preliminary swing in miniature
* The pause that means good timing
* Assembling your game in good order
* Saving strokes with simple approach shots
* The fascinating, frustrating philosophy of putting
* The simple routine of an orderly golf shot
These classic bits of advice are accompanied by over four dozen two-color illustrations.
Long before any of the players actually hit a golf ball, the 1975 Masters...
John Updike wrote about the lure of golf for five decades, from the first...
The origin story of the most monumental golf event in the world. Held the...