Tommy Armour’s classic How to Play Your Best Golf All the Time provides timeless golf instruction on the following subjects:
* How to learn your best golf
* What can your best golf be?
* Taking you to the lesson tee
* How your clubs can help you
* The grip holds your swing together
* How to get ready to swing
* Footwork, the foundation of best golf
* The art of hitting with the hands
* The waggle, preliminary swing in miniature
* The pause that means good timing
* Assembling your game in good order
* Saving strokes with simple approach shots
* The fascinating, frustrating philosophy of putting
* The simple routine of an orderly golf shot
These classic bits of advice are accompanied by over four dozen two-color illustrations.
embedded by Embedded VideoYouTube Direkt
Geoff Ogilvy in a commercial for promotion of the 2010 Australian Open in Sydney....
This is the story of golf as it’s never been told before: Mary Queen...